Working for Global Clients
Engconsult Ltd. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm established in Toronto, Canada with branch offices in a number of countries.
Our engineers and scientists have successfully carried out projects in many different countries of the world. Drawing on its outstanding engineering, planning and operations know-how, Engconsult has contributed to the creation and development of several major projects worldwide. Our experiences are multidisciplinary and specialized. We serve our clients with full satisfaction.
- EIA for Ghorashal Unit 4 Repowering, Bangladesh.
- Social and Environmental Scoping Study – Almaty Ring Road, Kazakhstan
- Independent ESIA for Water Intake Works on Shire River, Water Treatment Works, Pump Stations, Pipelines and Reservoirs, Malawi
- Independent Validation and Updation of the existing Social and Environment Safeguard Documents as per Guidelines of World Bank prepared by the Guddu Barrage Rehabilitation Design Consultants
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Upgrading the Kidunda Dam and Access Road, Tanzania
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Dasu Hydro-power Project, Pakistan.