Description of Project:
The objective of this component of the TA is to (i) undertake topographic survey using total station for a 65km road from Bagrami-Lataband-Surobi; (ii) validate the road alignments, design standards, and rehabilitation options under established engineering, economic, social and environmental perspectives; (iii) Geotechnical and material investigation of the corridor, (iv) Boring in soil and rocks of subsurface material in 9 selected bridge locations, (v) Undertake detailed engineering design for about 65km road in mountainous terrain, and (vi) Perform detailed engineering design of 9 bridges, culverts, and other drainage structures.
Description of Services Provided by the Engconsult for this Project are:
- Perform material and geotechnical investigation;
- Prepare a preferred alignment of the project roads and alternative design specifications;
- Prepare an environmental assessment including environmental management plan;
- Prepare an economic and poverty analyses of selected subprojects;
- Perform social impact analysis including involuntary resettlement effects attributable to the Project;
- Undertake detailed engineering survey using total station for about 65km of the road,
- Prepare detailed engineering design of 65km mountainous road, and
- Prepare detailed engineering design of bridges, culverts and other drainage structures.