Engconsult provides the consulting services to its clients in a very systematic way to design a cost-effective, smart and durable structure. The integrative services to the clients are:
- Analyze the effect of surroundings on the appearance of bridge/viaduct from the CG, models and illustrations.
- Analyze preliminary design of the structure to determine the approximate dimension of the structural components.
- Preliminary and detailed engineering design of highway structures.
- Modeling and dynamic analysis of the structure for the understanding of capacity of the structure to sustain seismic excitations.
- Investigate the seismic resistance capacity introducing technologies such as seismic isolation and active control.
- Assess the condition of existing structures, reccommend the appropriate rehabilitation option and design.
With the profound expertise in finite element analysis modeling, analysis and interpretation of results it renders services to:
- finite element modeling and analysis of critical regions such as anchorage of fully external prestressing cable, girder-pier connections, excessive overhang of the cross girder, etc.
- interpret the results form the engineering experience and judgment, design the section and check the conformity with the current design code.