Engconsult is built upon a core staff of engineers and planners supported by associates
available for specific project assignments within their specialty areas. Engconsult's key personnel are
highly qualified professionals with post-graduate degrees and over 12 years of experience with major
engineering and planning firms and research organizations. As a result of this experience, the professionals
at Engconsult are highly qualified and concentrated to planning projects that are practical in concept,
technically sound, economically viable, and that will be implemented. The firm has a comparative advantage
in providing consulting services requiring multidisciplinary expertise and sophisticated analytical capabilities.
It has accumulated a wealth of experience in the major sectors of the economy with in-depth knowledge of the most
of the part of the world.
Typical projects are:
Projects in Pipeline:
- ADB AOTA: Kabul Air Quality Management Project, Afghanistan.
- ADB PPTA: Small to Medium Sized Hydropower Development, Afghanistan.
- ADB RETA: GMS Rehabilitation of the Railway in Cambodia.
- Preparation of Certificate of Approval of NCH Canada Chemical Mixing Plant, Canada.
- ADB PPTA: Dushanbe Kyrgyz Border Road Rehabilitation Project, Tajikistan.
- ADB SSTA: Yevlax Ganja Road Rehabilitation Project, Azerbaijan.
- ADB RETA: Turkministan-Afghanistan-Pakistan Natural Gas Pipeline Project, Phase II, Pakistan.
- ADB PPTA: Second Road Rehabilitation Project, Indonesia.
- CDM project in Transport: Opportunities and Challanges in Thailand.
- GHG Reduction Potential of Energy Conservation System in DEPZ, Bangladesh.
- EIA for Area Traffic Control System, Iran.
- Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program as a Potential CDM Project in Transport Sector.
- Eco-transport Assistance to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Water Resources Management in the Remedy of Groundwater Arsenic Contamination.
- Ecologically Sustainable Urban Transportation Planning in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Clean Development Mechanism Market Study in Iran.
- Project Preparation Technical Assistance to Eco-transport Mission Country:Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Nepal, India, Peru, Costa Rica, and Morocco.
- Finite Element Analysis of 2nd Tomei Expressway-Negata Viaduct, Japan.
- Preparation of Emission Summary and Dispersion Modeling Report, Ontario, Canada.
- Support to Roads & Highways Department for Safeguard Policy Compliance.
- Social Infrastructure for IDPs and Vulnerable Population
- Urban Air Quality Improvement Sector Development Project, Indonesia.
- Energy Efficiency in Demand Side Management
- Renewable Energy Development
- Clean Fuel Production
- Study on Centralization of Bus Traffic Management and Demonstration Project to Ease Traffic Congestion.
- Strengthen the Current Environmental Clearnce Program Adminstered by various government of the developing countries.
- Clean Development Mechanism in Transport Sector.
- Development of software for the preparation of emission summary and dispersion modeling report.
- Solid Waste Management and Capturing of Methane Gas.
- Public Consultation for Environmental Assessment.