Description of Project:
Preparation of detail engineering design, drawings and documentation of about 18km of high standard road of Kobuleti Bypass. The main outcome of the consulting services comprise:
- detail engineering design and drawings of the road based on the feasibility/preliminary design alignment to provide an access controlled two and four lane high class highway Kobuleti bypass, with detail construction drawings and full BOQs and Contract Documentation suitable for international bidding;
- updating of the preliminary EIA (based on preliminary design) based on final design alignment following ADB and Government of Georgia (GoG) requirements and preparation of an Environmental Management Plan;
- preparation of updated social and resettlement action plans based on the final design alignment; and
- preparation of a road safety program along the road corridor relating to particular risks of high speed roads.
Description of Services Provided by the Engconsult for this Project are:
- Overall project management.
- Detailed engineering design of the road component of the project.
- Geotechnical and material investigation and design of the Project
- Pavement design of the road with international standards.
- Hydrological analysis and design of drainage infrastructures.
- Traffic forecasts and safety engineering of the road.
- Environmental assessment and management plan.
- Social assessment and resettlement plan.