Engconsult’s air quality services group has potential to manage stationary and mobile sources pollution. Engconsult helps Ontario industries in the preparation of documents, which provide clear instruction on how to demonstrate that a facility meets the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Environment Regulation 419 (O. Reg. 419/05). This documents are essential when submitting applications for environmental compliance approval. In addition, we help national and local governments in the developing countries in managing urban air quality issues utilizing state-of-art planning tools. The tool predicts future urban emissions based on forecasted economic growth and energy usage.
Engconsult provides air quality services in the following areas:
- Urban Air Quality Management
- Dispersion modeling (CALPUFF, AERMOD, CALINE4, CAL3QHC)
- Cumulative Air Quality Assessment.
- Emission Summary and Dispersion modeling
- EASR Application in Ontario.
- Environmental Compliance Approval in Ontario.
- Air Quality Management Training.
Typical projects are:
- Cumulative Air Quality Assessment of Moheshkhali Power Hub, Bangladesh.
- Air Quality Assessment of S.Alam Coal Fired Power Plant (1,320 MW), Banshkhali, Bangladesh.
- Emission Summary and Dispersion Modeling for Blue S4, Belleville, Ontario.
- Cumulative Air Quality Assessment of Maitree Coal Fired Power Plant (1,320 MW), Bangladesh.
- Air Quality Assessment in Micro-environments for Ghorashal CC Power Plant, Bangladesh.
- Emission Summary and Dispersion Modeling for NCH Canada, Brampton, Ontario.
- Kabul Air Quality Management, Afghanistan.
- Air Quality Assessment and Management of San Jose, Costa Rica.