Engconsult Ltd. has awarded the Canada country distributorship of BREEZE® family of products including Air Dispersion Modeling, Accidental Release Modeling, worldwide meteorological data and related training program in Canada. In the following paragraph, a brief description of products and services are given for the preliminary evaluation.
BREEZE software products are used by environmental professionals worldwide to analyze the effects of air pollutant emissions and explosions. BREEZE is easy to learn and use because it adheres to Microsoft® standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands, and dialog boxes.
Most BREEZE products include an integrated Geographic Information System (GIS). This intuitive data analysis and visualization interface tool enables modeled objects and results to interact and be displayed with a variety of geophysical data. AutoCAD® .dxf files and images in standard file formats (e.g., .bmp, .gif, .tif) can be imported into BREEZE software and used as base maps for easy visualization of affected areas.
BREEZE includes the following products:
- Air Dispersion Models for Continuous Releases – BREEZE AIR
- CALPUFF – BREEZE CALPUFF is a multi-layer, multi-species, non-steady-state puff dispersion model, which can simulate the effects of time and space-varying meteorological conditions on pollutant transport, transformation, and removal. CALPUFF can use the three-dimensional meteorological fields developed by the CALMET model or single station winds in a format consistent with the meteorological files used to drive the Industrial Source Complex Short-term version 3 (ISCST3) steady-state Gaussian model.
- AERMOD, AERMOD PRIME, ISCST3, ISCST3 PRIME (including AERMAP and AERMET preprocessors)
- ROADS (including CAL3QHC, CAL3QHCR, CALINE4, and MOBILE5)
- Air Dispersion Models for Accidental Releases – BREEZE HAZ
- Toxic Releases – HAZ Dispersion Model (DEGADIS, SLAB, AFTOX, INPUFF, Expert)
- Toxic and Falmmable Chemical Release – HAZ Professional (Fires including confined and pool fires, BLEVEs and 2-D Explosion modeling (including TNT, TNO Multi-Energy, and Baker-Strehlow)
- Explosion Safety – 3-D Explosion modeling (including HEXDAM, VEXDAM, and VASDIP)
- Online Geophysical Data – worldgeodata.com
- Worldwide meteorological data
- Worldwide terrain data
- Detailed U.S. basemaps including population density