Engconsult’s Environmental and Social Services Group (ESSG) offers a complete range of Environmental and Social consulting services complying with the requirements of national and international development banks. We provide full-range of services on the following:
- Regulatory and permitting
- Compliance audits and assessments
- Environmental modeling
- Climate change assessment
- Social and resettlement impacts assessment
- Gender & indigenous people impacts
- Monitoring and evaluation
Typical projects are:
- EIA for Repowering of Unit 4 Ghorashal Power Station, Bangladesh.
- Independent EIA for Guddu Barrage Rehabilitation Project, Pakistan.
- Independent ESIA for Water Intake Works on Shire River, Water Treatment Works, Pump Stations, Pipelines and Reservoirs, Malawi
- World Bank funded Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Upgrading the Kidunda Dam and Access Road
- IFC funded Environmental and Social Assessment of Almaty Ring Road Project, Kazakhstan
- World Bank financed: Dasu Hydropower Project (4,340 MW), Pakistan
- ADB Loan: Power Sector Rehabilitation Project, 660MW Coal Fired Power Plant, Pakistan
- ESIA for Ajara Bypass Roads Development Project, Georgia.
- EIA for Padma Multipurpose Bridge (6.15 km) Design Project, Bangladesh.