Engconsult’s Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) offers consulting services in occupational hazards and risks during construction complying with the requirements of national and international OHS standards. We provide full-range of services on the following:
- Assisting with development of a basic occupational health and safety program/plan
- Providing occupational health and safety information
- Job hazard analysis to identify hazards and risks and facilitate preventive measures
- Assessing training needs and customizing and delivering both classroom and hands-on-training
- Developing and delivering awareness presentations on specific occupational health and safety topics
- Increasing Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee effectiveness
- Assisting companies in developing and implementing Construction Site Audit requirements
- Benchmark Occupational Health and Safety Management System against established standards
- Elevate established occupational health, safety, and welfare program to correlate with quantified preventable measures to ascertain the compliance in percentage points.
Typical projects are:
- Occupational Health and Safety of Dasu Hydropower (4,320MW) Construction Project, Pakistan.
- OHS for Padma Multipurpose Bridge (6.15 km) Construction Project, Bangladesh.