Engconsult’s power and energy group has the high profile expertise in feasibility study, preliminary engineering design and rehabilitation design of small to medium sized hydropower, capacity assessment and system design of solar power projects, power transmission and distribution, natural gas pipe and transmission, underground natural gas storage reservoir extending the sense of site landscape considering the topography, social, environmental, economic and regional characteristics. Engconsult strongly considers the harmony of peoples’ needs and blessings of nature emphasizing in the development of renewable energy at the beginning of an energy project.
Specific to power and energy, we cover the following services:
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary engineering and rehabilitation design
- Renewable energy development.
- Geological, geotechnical and materials investigations
- Electrical and mechanical studies
- Condition survey, analysis, screening, prioritization, and design
- Social and poverty assessment and resttlement studies.
- Environmental Planning and management
- Economic (including WTP) and financial analysis, and financial management.
- Restructuring, privatization, and institutional strengthening.
Specific Projects in power and energy are:
- ADB AOTA: Poverty Reduction and Renewable Energy Development Project , Afghanistan
- ADB PPTA: Small to Medium Sized and Hydropower Development, Afghanistan
- ADB RETA: Turkministan-Afghanistan-Pakistan Natural Gas Pipeline Project (II), Pakistan
- ADB PPTA: Energy Efficiency of ElectroFlow in Dhaka Export Processing Zone, Bangladesh